Cats bring a lot of love to a home, but they leave messes behind: cat hair, vomit, litter, and (the cat owner’s greatest enemy) cat spray. But with the towel that cleans like cloth, picking up cat messes is a cinch.
How to clean cat urine/spray:
- The first step is to blot the mess with a paper towel like Viva® Signature Cloth™.
- Then, soak the spot with cold water and soak up the mess until the paper towel is no longer yellow.
- Next, apply an ammonia-based cleaning agent, and let it sit for ten minutes. If you don’t use the right product, the cat may respray the same spot.
- Finally, blot the spot thoroughly until dry.
How to clean up cat vomit:
How to clean cat poop
- Wear gloves to avoid any parasites.
- Pick up the mess while wearing gloves with a bag or paper towel, then throw it away with the litter.
- Next, blot the area with a paper towel rinsed in cold water until the spot is back to its original color.
- Then, apply an enzyme-based cleaning agent to eliminate the smell, or the cat may mark the spot again.
With the durability of Viva® Signature Cloth™, you can easily keep your home feeling fresh and clean for you and your little kitten.