The holidays are best spent in the kitchen. Between baking holiday treats for the neighbors and cooking up a holiday meal for the entire family, the kitchen gets pretty messy. Fortunately, with the towel that cleans like cloth, holiday messes are easy as pie.
- Plan ahead. Before you cook, keep a roll of Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ nearby for any spills, drips, or other messes that you can wipe up immediately.
- Keep your mixers clean. If you’re baking, place paper towels beneath your mixer to soak up any dough drips or loose flour.
- Keep your oils tidy. Oils tend to drip, but if you wrap the bottle with a Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ paper towel, it’ll soak up any oil that dribbles down the sides.
- Clean while you cook. Wiping down your kitchen counter repeatedly while cooking will keep your kitchen spotless in the holiday chaos.
- Wipe down the counters. After cooking, remove everything from your kitchen counters, spray them with an all-purpose cleaner, and then wipe them down with a Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ paper towel.
- Wipe down the cabinets. Messes don't stop at counters. With an all-purpose spray cleaner and a Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™, wipe down the cabinets from top to bottom.
- Clean the Kitchen floor. Soak up pesky messes by blotting it with a Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ paper towel. Then sweep up any cooking debris and mop.
The kitchen is the heart of the home during the holidays, so keep it tidy and clean with the towel that cleans like cloth—Viva®.
Hopefully, these tips will help you keep your home clean for your next holiday bash.